Creating a website can be a formidable task. Communications Initiatives can support you in several aspects of the web development process, including discovery, content strategy, and connecting with creative partners. We can help you by soliciting competitive bids and providing objective feedback throughout the lifecycle of your project.
Contact us to learn how we can help with your website project.
Discovery and content strategy
- Assess your project needs
- Review how your site aligns with your other communications
- Provide recommendations regarding content strategy
- Suggest creative vendors, including designers, developers, copywriters, photographers, and videographers
- Help draft requests for proposals
- Review bids
Design and development
- Advise on information architecture and user testing
- Provide advice on MIT branding
- Offer design and content feedback
- Connect you with accessibility and usability resources