Communications Initiatives helps departments at MIT leverage the global brand recognition of the Institute. Our team promotes correct and consistent use of the MIT logo and brand attributes across all communications, including web, print, and social media. We also advise departments, labs, and centers on best practices about maintaining or establishing their own identities.
Contact us to learn how we can help your department develop its visual expression.
- Educate on how to leverage MIT's brand equity
- Recommend which MIT branding option is right for you
- Provide logo files for sub-branding
Branding for your department
- Advise on whether your department should create its own identity
- Refer you to skilled designers
- Obtain design estimates
- Offer feedback on designs